Video and Audio Downloads
When you choose to download a course you have to download and save the file to your computer or device. Depending on your browser's settings it will either automatically download the file, or prompt you to download it.
If you are prompted, please Save the file to a location you can find. Once the file is downloaded, just double click on it to open and play the file. Below are instructions for the different browsers.
You can either view or download your supplemental written materials (handout) as a PDF.
When you download a file in Chrome it adds it to the bottom of your browser. You can open it by clicking on it there. Or, you can find the file location. To determine where your file downloaded and adjust your settings follow these steps:
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button from the upper right corner of the browser. The button is three horizontal lines.
- Click Settings and scroll down.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down until you see Downloads. This section will tell you where your files are being downloaded, allows you to change the location, and you can toggle to be prompted where to save them.
When you download a file in Firefox you can access the download by clicking the blue download arrow at the top of the browser. This will show you your recent downloads. To determine the file location and adjust your setting follow these steps.
- Click on the Open Menu button from the upper right corner of your browser. The button is three horizontal lines.
- Click Options.
- From the General tab (open by default) scroll down until you see Downloads. This section will tell you where your files are being downloaded, allows you to change the location, and you can toggle to be prompted where to save them.
Internet Explorer browser
Internet Explorer (IE) will normally prompt you to Save As before you download the file. If it doesn't and you aren't sure of where your file downloaded follow these steps:
- Click the Tools icon from the upper right corner of the browser. The tools icon looks like a cog or sprocket.
- Click View Downloads. This new window will show your recent downloads.
- You can also click Options from the lower left corner of this pop up window. This will bring up a new window that shows you where your default download folder is. You can change the location if you want.
Safari will automatically download the files to your default folder (Downloads). To find your downloads, follow these steps:
- Click the Show Downloads icon from the upper right corner of the browser. It is a gray arrow in a circle. Most users also have a download icon in the system tray at the bottom of their screen.
- To see your default download folder click Safari >> Preferences. Look for the File Download location.