If you are using an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch you can access our site through the Safari web browser and stream your courses easily.
To stream the videos on your iOS device follow these steps.
- Go to My Courses.
- Select Streaming Video from the Media drop down box.
- If in California select your verification option. All other states go to step 4.
- Double Click the View Video button (Play button in box, first button right column). When using an iOS device you must Double Click the View Video button.
- When the player loads, click the Play button to start your course.
MP3 and Video Downloads
If you need to download the files, you have to download the files on a desktop or laptop because Apple doesn't allow you to download on iOS. You can either transfer the files through iTunes or through the cloud. First you have to download the files to your computer. Follow these steps.
- Go to My Courses.
- Select either Video Download or MP3 Download from the Media drop down box.
- Videos are .mp4 files.
- MP3 are .mp3 audio files. These are the smaller of the two file sizes.
- Click either the Download Video or Download Audio button. The first button in the right column.
- Download and save the file to your computer.
If you need help in finding your downloads read this support article: Help with downloads.
How to Transfer Files to Your iOS Device
iCloud is the easiest way to transfer our course files to your iOS device. If you don't have iCloud you can use iTunes or DropBox.
- iCloud - Download and save the files on your computer. Transfer them to iCloud and open on your iOS device. Click here for iCloud instructions.
- iTunes - Download and save the files on your computer. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable. Manually transfer the files to your device. Click here for iTunes instructions.
- Cloud - Save the files to your cloud provider (iCloud, DropBox, OneDrive, etc.). Open the app on your device and save the files for offline use. Click here for DropBox instructions.